HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Purely epics.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinceee
uNKNOWN Member

PostSubject: Purely epics.   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm

yes i am all epics. WARNING befor reading this is boring just me having a random rant!

Any way im just having a little random rant bored at home, sitting. i have a gay job (only been ther 4 weeks) and already hate my boss hes a full on twat. oh well live with it for a while.

But any way as we all know, i have only one goal in life and that is to become a cop. I am on probation for a while, for getting like 4 tickets traffic tickets. I got when i was 16:S i think so been on a year and a half or so of no traffic fines since i applied to the police. still got another 8-9months left (i can not get a fine in the time on probation) and i have not yet lol.

I have currently been researching into some stuff to do while i wait till i can reapply and i found something which is just perfect its a course to do but it takes a year and is the pre-police Proficiency Certificate a whole shit load of stuff. and cost 6k >.< which i dont have.

the course will pretty much be getting fit and recapping all old school subjects + learning lots and lots more skills

http://www.nzis.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=91. (link if your boared)

Who reakons this is a great idea ?? Very Happy or should i just keep doing my 2.8k - 5k runs 4 times a week with gym 4 times a week and stay in my gay job till i can reapply???

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm

i know nothing about what your doing and have no patience to pretend otherwise Evil or Very Mad

but coming from someone who has spent the last 6 years in managment roles,hiring nobs and such, it would def be an advantage if you do this, purely because its a police thing, not just "running at the gym", its always better to do something which has been approved by them that way when the day comes to become a pig, eerrmmm Police Occifer, you can say "look wat i done, im cool" cheers

food for thought

now ive spent my weeks worth of time communicating with you goodbye

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pantallica
uNKNOWN Member

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm

If u get a hold of the money i reckon it'd be worth doing

As soon as i finish year 12 i will become a cop (sounds like a lot of fun). If i fails @ that, i guess i'll go to uni (so sick of school already Sad )
Back to top Go down
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

pantallica wrote:
If u get a hold of the money i reckon it'd be worth doing

As soon as i finish year 12 i will become a cop (sounds like a lot of fun). WHEN i fails @ that, i guess i'll go to uni (so sick of school already Sad )

modified it for ya,

no thanks required Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinceee
uNKNOWN Member

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 am

man i would love to move to auz and become a cop. way better then nz

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 am

its not that easy to do that tho ah.
my brother tried that and was denied even though he had done mint as over here. he failed on the test on interrogation. weird cause thats what everyone thought he was best at

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 am

i agree with zepp on doing the course vincee, yes it may cost 6k but it is recognized by the nz police and as you already have a mark on your file (and always will) this may help you in your quest to find the ring. The more things that you can find that are 'cop approved' the better the chance you will have at getting into the po po's. there is a lady at my work whose husband is a police man and i talked to him when i wanted to be a po po, and he said the same thing, get things that are police approved and stay away from all fines. they will always affect you.

my point of view
Back to top Go down
Vinceee
uNKNOWN Member

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:35 pm

yea fail i rang them today, and they dont do it in auckland any more.. but i have to ring the guy in welly to see if we can come up with an arrangemint

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Vinceee wrote:
yes i am all epics. WARNING befor reading this is boring just me having a random rant!

Any way im just having a little random rant bored at home, sitting. i have a gay job (only been ther 4 weeks) and already hate my boss hes a full on twat. oh well live with it for a while.

But any way as we all know, i have only one goal in life and that is to become a cop. I am on probation for a while, for getting like 4 tickets traffic tickets. I got when i was 16:S i think so been on a year and a half or so of no traffic fines since i applied to the police. still got another 8-9months left (i can not get a fine in the time on probation) and i have not yet lol.

I have currently been researching into some stuff to do while i wait till i can reapply and i found something which is just perfect its a course to do but it takes a year and is the pre-police Proficiency Certificate a whole shit load of stuff. and cost 6k >.< which i dont have.

the course will pretty much be getting fit and recapping all old school subjects + learning lots and lots more skills

http://www.nzis.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=91. (link if your boared)

Who reakons this is a great idea ?? Very Happy or should i just keep doing my 2.8k - 5k runs 4 times a week with gym 4 times a week and stay in my gay job till i can reapply???

FDP!!!
Back to top Go down
Vinceee
uNKNOWN Member

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm

im sure i will be seeing lots of dell around if he ever stops in to auckland to drink agian!!! ahahhaaa

PostSubject: Re: Purely epics.   

Back to top Go down

Purely epics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The uNKNOWN :: General Discussion-
Jump to: