The uNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The uNKNOWN

Dod:s Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CFL Season II Information and Changes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer

CFL Season II Information and Changes. Empty
PostSubject: CFL Season II Information and Changes.   CFL Season II Information and Changes. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Posted on http://www.cfgaming.net thought I would also post here:

Quote :
The standard season of CFL season II will start on the 1st of February unless problems arise that would delay the beginning of the competition. Season II will have two divisions which will be finalized after the two week preseason starting on Monday 18th January.

Season II is open for teams to add and remove members. Please note that season II, unlike season I, will not allow any roster changes mid-season. Teams will have to organize their player rosters before Monday January 18th 12:00 AM as rosters will be locked after this date so get your players signed up, as there will be no exceptions as there is a great deal of time to organize rosters.

Changes for Season II include its anti-cheat rules. XRay anti-cheat will now be compulsory for every competition match. It will be the responsibility of individual teams to check their opposition XRay usage. If an opposition player is found not to have run XRay or has bad screen shots or bad processes they should be reported to a CFL Admin. Not running XRay will mean instant forfeit for the team involved and any cheating infraction will mean instant banning from all CFL hosted events.

Maps for Season II will be released early next year and will be put together in a map pack which players will be able to download before season start.

Cheers,
erazeR.
Back to top Go down
Ozmos
uNKNOWN Member
Ozmos

CFL Season II Information and Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CFL Season II Information and Changes.   CFL Season II Information and Changes. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Cheers Erazer. Sounds like its all coming together rather fast.
Back to top Go down

CFL Season II Information and Changes.
Page 1 of 1