The uNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The uNKNOWN

Dod:s Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riotways

My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! Empty
PostSubject: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:12 am

OMG guys... i've never been to a bucks party aye.... My brothers was the first one and O M G ! ! ! it was more than awesome!!!! first of all my best girl as a friend was invited because she is like one of the guys, but guys trust me she is anything but.... in looks i mean shes a real looker.... and then we drank a truck load of god knows what... and the stripper came and O M G! ! ! she asked for a lollie pop and everyone puzzled themselfs with doubt of not knowing or having and i poped up as fast as confusion took hold and said i have some... before i knew it i dont know if it was the piss or the excitement of what was to become of them, but i was back in a jiffy and had about 10 different types.... she chose the round one and unwrapped it and you know what and wow circled everyones face's, after abit of you know how and what she gave it to my brother and he ate it, YUMM... anyways thats enough i'll get in trouble if i say more... had a awesome weekend SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Vinceee
uNKNOWN Member
Vinceee

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:45 am

ahah good shit riot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 am

Ha ha - p***y flavoured lollypops. Bet they don't sell those at the Kaukapapa Dairy & Takeaways.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lolita
uNKNOWN Member
Lady Lolita

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am

Meh ...

Now ... if ya hada bought one of these ... it would have been more of a show !! Shocked cheers lol!

My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! BU4srgBWkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVzhzBKbvM2V
Back to top Go down
Riotways

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Lady Lolita wrote:
Meh ...

Now ... if ya hada bought one of these ... it would have been more of a show !! Shocked cheers lol!

My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! BU4srgBWkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVzhzBKbvM2V

LOL hahahah!!!! yeah now that would have been a show Razz love it hehe!
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah - then all you boys could've had a lick! ALL at once bahaha What a Face

P.S. Does that say Twirly pop or Twatty pop, can't quite read it Sad
Back to top Go down
scott.tH
Admin
scott.tH

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm

i had a chick do that with me once.
she was indian.

Curried lollipops are not the buzz. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!   My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My BROTHERS BUCKS PARTY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The uNKNOWN :: Join The uNKNOWN-
Jump to: